The Continental M17’s ASR foot holder reacts to movement of the fabric and provides the same stitch length for free motion, ruler work and variable zigzag. A camera takes pictures of the surface of the fabric, evaluating how much the fabric has moved.
Once you attach the foot and insert the plug into the connector, you can then select the ASR key to turn on.
- Dedicated status indicator light
- Fabric thickness detection
- Sensitivity adjustment function
- Four different soles that are easy to change with the push of a button
- Can be used with foot controller or start stop button
|Accurate Stitch Regulator
|ASR holder attached to the machine. Easily change the feet by pressing the release button at
|Open toe foot
|Closed toe foot
|Clear view foot. For zigzag FMQ thread painting and Variable zigzag stitches.
|ASR ruler foot. For use with all high shank domestic rulers.
Oops! We could not locate your form.