Starting from top, left to right: Quilt Binder Attachment
AcuFeed Flex™ Foot, Darning Foot, Free Motion Quilting ZigZag Foot QV 9mm – Pivot Models, AcuFeed Flex™ ¼’’ Foot, Single Acufeed Flex™ Foot
- Quilt Binder Attachment: The Quilt Binder Set is the perfect accessory for quick and trouble-free binding, with a superior design based on industrial binding attachments. The cone on the front of the fabric holder feeds and folds fabric for a ½” finished binding. Two upper screws on the binder allows you to adjust the fold of the fabric – set them at the same length for a straight stitch, or set the bottom a bit further than the top for a blanket stitch. Use the quilt binder set to produce ½’’ binding which can handle quilt fabric and other thick fabrics. A The set creates straight line binding for large quilts and also adds an eye-catching accent to any small items such as placemats and hot pads.
- AcuFeed Flex™ Foot: The twin type dual feed attachments give you superior stability by taking full advantage of a wider stance. Engage the exclusive AcuFeed™ /AcuFeed Flex™ fabric feeding system and feel your project moving together under the needle with perfect precision.
- Darning Foot: Sometimes referred to as the embroidery foot, the darning foot is used for ‘free hand’ embroidery and darning to ensure proper stitch formation, minimize skipped stitches and puckering and also protect your fingers while you move the fabric freely under the needle. Especially beneficial to those just learning how to do free hand embroidery. The open toe version greatly improves visibility of stitches and is especially popular with quilters.
- Free Motion Quilting ZigZag Foot QV 9mm – Pivot Models: The clear view foot moves smoothly over uneven layers such as fabric with cording or ribbon, and can also be used with zigzag stitches.
- AcuFeed Flex™ ¼’’ Foot: A popular foot with patchworkers for that essential 1/4-inch seam. The guide on the foot enables you to sew a perfect 1/4 inch seam every time. The guide can also be used wherever a 1/4-inch seam is called for but the markings on the needle plate cannot be used, such as when completing a flat-felled seam.
- Single Acufeed Flex™ Foot: In addition to the original twin type, single type feet can now be used, expanding sewing possibilities. AcuFeed Flex™ keeps your thickest, trickiest layers moving in perfect sync with the feed dogs. You’re going to love the new AcuFeed Flex™ feet for stitching your fluffiest quilts, installing zippers, or matching seams!
Join our massive sewing community and keep up to date on our latest news and exclusive content.
Oops! We could not locate your form.